1. A printed copy of this ticket is
essential to attend service.
2. AN ID proof on the name of the ticket
holder must also be shown.
3. This ticket is non-transferable and it
cannot be cancelled.
4. Devotees are requested to collect the
Abhisekam / Puja articals at Donation Counter before 9.00 P.M one day before the
date of performance.
5. The Suprabhatham will be started at 4.00
A.M on Second Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Auspicious days
6. The Mahamangala Harathi will be started
at 5.00 A.M on Second Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Auspicious days
7. Male Kalyanam Sevadars shall wear Pancha
with Kanduva and females shall wear Saree with Blouse invariably. Other dresses
will not be allowed.
8. Abhishekams are performed in Garbhalayam.
Abhishekam Sevadars shall wear Sampradaya Vasthrams invariably. Only couple or single person will be allowed
to perform Abhishekam on one ticket.
Children below 10 years of age are also permitted to follow their
parents. Other kith and kin will not be
allowed along with sevadars of Abhishekam ticket holders. Those kith and kin should take Rs.300/-
ticket each to enter into the temple only for having Darshanam and not to
perform Abhishekam seva.
9. Only one person is allowed for
Suprabhatham Seva, Harathi Seva and for Seegra and Athiseegra Darshanams.
10. When online booking is made for
reservation of Accommodation, the available Room, Cottage is only
provided. The Room or Cottage which was
particularly booked can only be allotted subject to availability.